I am based out of Cape Town, South Africa…but my heart and soul are in the wild and the images presented here are a small selection of the magic and beauty that I have encountered on my travels.
I have always believed that the true treasure of Africa is it’s wildlife.
All images are of wild animals in their natural habitat.
Ordered prints for the Cape Town area can be delivered personally, or collected by yourself if you so desire ( no need for couriers).
Welcome to Africa through my eyes!
Fine Art Prints.
All Images are printed on 250gsm Fujicolor Crystal Archive Matte DP Type II as standard.
The preferred choice of professional photographers world wide.
This top quality paper has fantastic archival properties ensuring your prints will last for many many years.
If you would prefer more of a Matt finish then the images will be done using Giglèe Printing on 308gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag.
Once again this superior product with great archival properties will ensure your images will not only look fantastic, but last as well.
All the images in the Image Vault section are printed on Premium Paper of 220 g/m2 and have a Satin Finish. Although it is a more ‘affordable’ print option, the paper is still Premium Grade. Your new print will still have Archival Properties of 50 – 70 years if stored out of Direct Sunlight.
- Limited Prints – Limited editions are set to 25 prints in total, worldwide.
- Exclusivity – If you would like the exclusivity of owning a one off print, please email me and we can discuss the options.
- Custom Sizes are available on request. Please advise on your preferred dimensions and I will gladly assist.
- Digital Images – As Digital Prints can be copied and distributed with no control, all digital prints are sold with exclusivity. Prints are sent via a Flash Drive.
- Photo Archive – I have a large selection of quality images available. If there is a specific image you are wanting and can not find it on my website please feel free to let me know and I will do my best to meet your requirements, either from my collection or on my next trip to the wild.